Thank You for Your Generosity!
Invest in Your Community. There are Many Ways to Give.
Membership fees cover only one-third of Northwest Neighbors Village’s costs. We are so grateful to donors like you who make it possible for Northwest Neighbors Village to build a generous, supportive community that promotes positive aging.
Make a donation here or choose from one of the options below:
- Charitable IRA Rollover - The Pension Protection Act allows individual retirement account (IRA) owners age 70 1/2 or older to donate all or a portion of their IRA, up to $100,000 annually. NOTE - The transfer must be made directly from the IRA to Northwest Neighbors Village through your IRA administrator or you may write a check payable to Northwest Neighbors Village from your IRA checkbook.
- Donor Advised Funds – A donor advised fund is a type of charitable investment account that provides an immediate tax benefit to you and allows you to recommend grants to charities of your choice over time. Granting to Northwest Neighbors Village through your donor advised fund is easy. Simply contact your financial institution or foundation and recommend a grant to Northwest Neighbors Village.
- Appreciated Securities – Stock Donations
One of the most advantageous ways to contribute to Northwest Neighbors Village is through a gift of stock. Gifting stock is simple and offers valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
To donate stock, please contact Northwest Neighbors Village Executive Director Stephanie Chong at 202-935-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foundation Grants
Public and private foundations provide vital support for Northwest Neighbors Village’s impactful work. Generous gifts from family, community and corporate foundations strategically help our efforts to:
- Provide essential services like transportation, grocery delivery, professional case management and medical notetaking - vital to the health and wellbeing of our aging neighbors.
- Reduce the risk of the documented health risks of social isolation among older adults.
- Foster intergenerational relationships and build a community that values aging.
Northwest Neighbors Village is incorporated in the District of Columbia as a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. In accordance with the IRS gift substantiation requirements, we certify that no goods or services were provided by Northwest Neighbors Village as partial or full consideration for this contribution. The entire amount is, therefore, tax deductible.
For questions or additional information on how you can support Northwest Neighbors Village, contact Stephanie Chong at 202-935-6060 or email@example.com.
To Donate online, click Donate Now.
To Donate By Regular Mail:
Send your check made payable to:
Northwest Neighbors Village
P.O. Box 39135
Washington, DC 20016